Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Spring Tigers Live at Eclipse Thursday 5/1


We're continuing our streak of great live bands opening up the night. This Thursday, Spring Tigers from Athens are passing through and rough things up a bit.

They remind me of Of Montreal on speed meets XTC or something along those lines. Loads of hand claps, sugary sweet choruses, jerky guitar riffs, and just plain great songs. I couldn't find any tracks for you to download, but I stole this rather twee and funny video from their Myspace page. (the sound is from their live show at SXSW)



Come out Thursday night and support them and if they're not enough, we'll be giving away Portishead stuff all night long. All that for next to nothing and I'll be DJing as well.

Woo Hoo.

1 comment:

Happenstance Photograph said...

The photos are up on my blog if you would like to see them