Thursday, November 13, 2008

Apologies.


So...It's been a while. It's been too long to be honest, but I've had a shit ton of reasons why I haven't posted in a while. However, most of those reasons have indeed worked themselves out. About the only thing that hasn't worked out has been my damn cold; I still have this incessant need to take Nyquil and blow my nose.

Fear not though, I feel well enough to jump back on to The POP! Stereo and resume what was pretty consistent up until mid-October. A month later and we'll be back on the bus kickin' out the jams and giving you fine folks new tuneage.

Thanks to everyone that's visited and commented and sent me stuff. I'm going to be playing an epic game of catch up but I will catch up. I promise.

Ok...enough apologizing. Posting will resume almost immediately...

No comments: