Thursday, August 21, 2008

This Thursday (August 21st) at POP! at Eclipse


It's been a crazy week this week. Fay has or will literally covered every inch of this state with a blanket of rain. It's nuts.

Rain or not Eclipse will be open tomorrow night and we've got a double whammy of a show for everyone that comes out. Straight from Manchester UK comes the punka pop power of Hotpants Romance and from Athens, GA comes a crazy two piece band called Cars Can Be Blue. Of course I'll be spinning the hits before, between, and after the bands.

In addition to all that, we've got Darker My Love CD giveaways AND we're going to have a puzzle putting together contest for a bar tab!

Sounds like a Hurricane Party to me...ok Tropical Storm Party.

Hope to see you out!

Download: Cars Can Be Blue - I Used To Think
Download: Cars Can Be Blue - I Hate You (Studio Outtake)

No comments: