Friday, November 12, 2010

Kill Frenzy Is Stuck In 2019


Kill Frenzy has released a new mix and to say it's epic would be an understatement. You see, 2019 is over two hours long. That's ALOT of music but I'll let him explain exactly why he made it as long as he did...

"I decided it was time for another extensive mix from me. Basically, I thought one hour was too short for what I really wanted to do. I wanted to make something that really builds up from the beginning to the end and has alot of different feels and moods trough the entire mix. Something you can kick back to and just listen to in these rainy winter days. From chill out in the beginning to more uptempo at the end. I felt if I did it in any shorter time you wouldn't have the same effect so i made it 2 hours and 17 minutes long."

As for the title? "Throughout the set i sampled parts from the movie Blade Runner which, is why I called it 2019 because the story takes place in November 2019. I hope you enjoy. "

Download: 2019

No comments: