Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Wrangle It Up...


Short and sweet post tonight as I just got home from work...

New stuff from Mr. Dave Wrangler that's a preview of his upcoming album. In his own words..."I've got a new remix album coming out as soon as the artwork and track-listing are finalized! This album has been in the works for several months- a portion of the tracks you may have heard at some point over the past few months while others are as fresh as can be. Some of the original remixes and mashups on the CD include artists such as Major Lazer, Notorious B.I.G., Crystal Waters, Ratatat, Kid Cudi and Kanye West. "

I've posted so many Wrangler tracks, I've lost count. But as always, he destroys it.

Download: Ratatat vs. Outkast - Wheelz of Steel (Dave Wrangler Remix)
Download: Kid Cudi - Day N' Nite (Dave Wrangler Remix)
Other posts are located HERE

No comments: